WW2 Bunker Tour and Kalashnikov & Friends Shooting
Combine a visit of WW2 bunker with a real guns shooting. See authentic WW2 bunkers that currently serve as a museum.
After the tour, follow your English speaking guide to a shooting range. There you get a chance to shoot the most legendary guns.
The handgun Glock 17, the compact Slovak carbine Stribog SR9, the biggest legend of all assault rifles AK47 and the Italian shotgun Benelli M3.
If you would like to shoot with authentic firearms that were used during the WW2 we can arrange a visit of the bunker with a different shooting package.
Per Person 10+
Weapons & bullets
- English speaking instructor
- Two-way transfer
- All safety equipment
- Bunker tour
- Shooting with real guns
This package includes shooting with:
- AK47 Kalashnikov or AKM (modernized Kalashnikov rifle) or Samopal vz. 58
- Benelli M3 or Mossberg 500 shotguns
- Stribog SR 9 or Skorpion VZ 61 submachine guns
- Glock 17 or SIG Sauer 2009 or Grand Power K100 or CZ 75 pistols